If your invitations contain several enclosures, the proper order of placement is (from bottom to top):
- Tissue paper is placed over the invitation to ensure against smudging.
- The invitation is placed in the inside envelope, fold-side down and face-side toward the flap.
- The inside envelope is placed in the inside mailing envelope face-side toward the flap.
- All enclosures are placed inside the inside envelope on the top of the invitation.
- Response cards are placed inside their own envelopes, and then placed inside the outer envelope.
For additional resources, select one of the options below: